Juniors soak up information like a sponge and those who are passionate about golf love being out there learning and developing their skills. I consider it very important to create a player who can think for themselves and my method of instruction encourages creative thinking and problem solving. If a player is taught to think for themselves they will be more confident to trust their skills under pressure.
My junior private coaching involves:
- Laying a good technical foundation
- Developing creativity
- Developing problem solving skills
- Developing independent thinking skills
- Developing fundamental movement and co-ordination skills that are age appropriate
- Developing an active role in planning practice which will enable accountability.
I also ensure juniors compliment their golf instruction with other sports and activities off the golf course to support a healthy and social lifestyle as they complete their education.
For more information on Private Junior Coaching click here.